Thursday, March 10, 2011

Enjoy HK!!

Thanks for the update, George!  Very sorry to hear about your locked car...

Sounds like you have really been involved with your school and I'm sure the students will miss you.  VERY glad you've added the Grade 9 experience this time.  Interesting that the SB is only good if they can play with it!  Applied Math is where we need so really inspired teaching, as these are the students for whom math makes no sense after 8 years of school.

WELL DONE on the catapult project, isn't it wonderful when the students come through for you!!

I'm sure it's hard to leave the students and the school, but Hong Kong promises to provide new adventures, I'm sure.  Send me a note/blog/photo if you have a chance!

Yours,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.