Hi George,
I made yesterday a computer-free day, just for a change of pace! Thanks for the reminder and for your patience. I enjoy your writing and appreciate how much you write (some people either don't know what to say, or don't have much they are willing to say yet). THANKS for being so positive about it, I look forward to a good year following your experiences!
I'm really glad you feel you are learning this month, even after all you have done in ConEd. I look forward to seeing whether you move beyond the idea of "tools in my toolbox"--a great place to start, but there's more. I like your ideas about how different this year is--and of course you have to have the practicum in order to "practice."
Interesting point about technology, glad you like a chalkboard, because you are far more likely to find that than a Smartboard!
Lesson planning and management are the obvious topics in September. The practicum experiences will push you much further. I'm sure you'll do fine, even if others are older!! It's natural to have that "can't wait" feeling, and you sound very positive about starting the practicum.
Keep writing, whenever you feel so inclined!
Tom
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.